Small size, big sound. Its clever, all-in-one design means that all the electronics of the “Invisible in the Canal” (IIC) hearing aid are placed in the shell to provide the ultimate small fit. Unlike other hearing aids, the IIC has no joined parts and therefore no hard edges – adding extra comfort for hearing aid users and is completly invisible so no one will know you are wearing it.
Outstanding features of the IIC include:
- Perfect fit: each IIC hearing aid is custom made to ensure a perfect fit.
- Better localisation: tight fit means users can better determine where sounds are coming from.
- All-purpose use: can be worn in all listening situations.
- Durability: all components are contained in one unit making it extremely durable.
- More comfort: no joined parts mean there are no hard edges